Friday, February 26, 2010

Mapping the spirit world

My journey has been heavily influence by the work of Carlos Castaneda, whom I discovered in the early ‘70’, I was 17 or so. I have to admit his work tends still to be the ground work for my philosophy and world view. It seems to me to be the closest to what I have experienced to be an accurate map of the spirit world, I would have called myself sorcerer except that the actual work,the path and the disciplines to accessing the spirit world are based upon my work with the Migmag medicine man. I have studied compulsively (there’s that word again) many religions, and majored in psychology and religious studies in University, yet all in all my Mig-mag teacher grasped the essence of ‘it all’ very simply. Essentially ‘it all’ IS very simple, never easy, but very simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment