Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Like I have said in my profile I have always felt the need to know, and I am intensely interested in the spirit world. The more I learned about the spirit world the more I realized the spirit world is just fine, the issue is how messed up I am. There is no mystery to the spirit world. It is I who am the deepest mystery as well as the hardest nut to crack. Because I have spent the past 30 years gnawing on this hard ol' nut, I have drifted away from social circles and many have fallen away for lack of mutual interest, which leaves me with few friends and no peers. I do not mean to appear arrogant, for in truth I am quite baffled that I find myself distant from others, I feel amazed and wondrous like I have learned a great secret, but everyone else just thinks I am creepy.
So here I am, writing to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment