Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Between rain drops (or more accuratly between down pours).......

I just had to do something that I felt I could accomplish. The list of things I can not accomplish is growing so quickly I just want to stay in bed. So here is the creation that got me out of bed last week.

I still do not have her finished, but she is so much closer than before. I started her two years ago and just have not been able to get back to her. I want to have her hair pieces and her leggings and her makeup  finished by the weekend.

Also while it is raining the cutch grass has devised an evil plan to take over the world, and burdock has agreed to be it's evil henchman!  they are marching across my water saturated garden with unchallenged glee!  My poor tomato plants huddle at the garage door with the other starter plants, weeping for warm weather!   The lawnmower is so terrified it refuses to start!!!
















So plan #1 is to create a strawbale raised bed for planting.....


now when it stops raining we can fill it with recycle paper and  dirt.... and make a home for the plants.
plan #2 : We will also buy a braver lawnmower.
Well that is it for today, if you are interested in the cob oven check previous current post and stay tuned!.............

No comments:

Post a Comment